Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Research papers

Sekarang adalah masa nak kena pulun tulis reasearch papers or articles banyak2 and publish in ISI WOS (Web of Science) Journals....Thanks to my Universiti yg tlh mensyaratkan setiap calon PHD dalam fakulti sains mesti publish at least 2 paper in  ISI WOS (Web of Science) sebagai syarat graduasi...kalo tak mesti malas nak tulis kan.....to date dah ade 2 publish, 2 accepted, 1 with editor still viewing and 2 lagi dah tulis belum submit and 1 more paper i am planning to write....at first mmg mcm malas giler nak tulis then, I found out it actually seiring n sejalan with my thesis.....once i dah tulis this research paper, it is easier for me to write my thesis because every chapter, i will produce a paper completed with result and discussion, that means it can be copy and paste kt dlm thesis.....so, save time and may be this is the only way to push me as a PEMALAS...so, right now i am writhing chapter 6 with the latest paper. still need to see my prof and fix here and there but Alhamdulillah...it is considered done. 2 more chapters (chapter 7 and chapter 8) to go and 1 more paper to write.....wish me luck!!!!!
By the way, pic shows my prof handwriting using my glitter pink pen and that is the correction i have to make on the paper.....

No comments:

Post a Comment